Bike Long Sr. Glove
The Hestra Bike Long Sr. Gloves feature reinforced durability and comfortable gel padding for all-day comfort no matter the trail. Hestra uses breathable mesh across the back of the hand for moisture management and airflow, with Clarino reinforcement to fend off branches and debris. The Clarino palm features gel padding to soften trail vibrations and a Touchpoint pointer finger and thumb tips for easy touchscreen use.
A soft terry cloth panel across the back of the thumb makes quick work of wiping away sweat, and a hook-and-loop closure lets you dial in the perfect fit for a confident, secure ride. Hestra's sizing scale may be a bit different than you're used to. The numerical sizing for these gloves closely correlates to US men's shoe size numbering and offers a wider range than the traditional small to large scale. Please refer to the men's/unisex sizing chart to help guide your size choice.
- Mountain biking gloves with gel padding and reinforced toughness
- Breathable, durable Clarino mesh construction ensures cool comfort
- Clarino palm features silicone print for added grip
- Gel padding helps soak up harsh chatter from rowdy rides
- Neoprene cuffs with hook-and-loop straps secure a comfy fit
- Wool terry nosewipe makes quick work of sweaty faces
- Touchscreen-compatible fingertips let you stay connected