Why We Like The Vanquish RC6 Pro Disc Wheelset
Premier road wheels, the Vanquish RC6 Pro Disc Wheelset is the result of years of research and development. Strong enough to use for training and fast enough for race use, we have these wheels on our race-ready road bikes. Using these wheels, we lack any excuses for not being fast, and at sub-1600g, we lack excuses for being slow up the climbs. The wheelset pushes the performance of our bikes to the next level and is sure to be a mainstay of our competitors as well.
- Race-ready wheelset sheds grams and improves aerodynamics
- 61mm rim depth cuts through the wind with minimal drag
- Disc brakes have better stopping power and a better rim shape
- 30mm external width rims are built to be as aero as possible
- Clean HED aesthetics stand out without being an eyesore
- Thru-axle only for 12mm or 15mm front and 12mm rear axles
- Based in Minnesota, HED has been ‘made in the USA’ since 1985
- Item #HED999Q
- Rim Material
- Wheel Size
- Rim Depth
- Rim Width
- [external] 30mm, [internal] 21mm
- Brake Compatibility
- Sonic 545
- Front Axle
- 12x100mm, 15x100mm
- Rear Axle
- Sapim CX Ray
- Spoke Count
- [front, rear] 24
- Claimed Weight
- [front] 1lb 9.9oz (735g), [rear] 1lb 14oz (850g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- 2 valve stems, rim tape
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help