Why We Like The Vanquish RC6 Performance Disc Wheelset
HED improves on their technology by referring to decades of aerodynamic engineering the brand has under its belt. They're headquartered in Minnesota, and they're known for making their products by hand at their home base. For the Vanquish RC6 Performance Disc Wheelset, HED's drive for pro-level ride quality shows.
This wheelset is tubeless compatible and extremely stiff, which offers confidence for riders to fly through tight corners and descents. Riders will be ready to sprint with prompt return and no wasted effort thanks to HED GP Performance hubs, which crank up the speed and keep it up for miles on miles.
It's designed for versatility and tested in the wind tunnel to (ideally) perform with 28mm tires. But, the Vanquish RC6 Performance wheels can host a range of tires from 23mm to 45mm wide, and riders will benefit from feeling at home on all-road conditions. The Vanquish RC6 Performance wheels are currently offered in 40mm and 60mm depths.
- Performance wheelset that keeps up speed and stability
- Tubeless compatible for the option to switch it up
- 21mm internal and 30mm external rim width profile for versatility
- Excellent stiffness factor that increases confidence on descents
- HED GP Performance hubs that keep up the speed
- At-home feel on tarmac or all-road rides