Belgium Plus Wheelset
HED's Belgium Plus Wheelset boosts out the external volume by another two millimeters over the base Belgium wheel to allow for increased tire volume and smoother lines. While slight, this may improve aerodynamics and handling should you run 25-28mm tires on your training rides. The wheelset is an alloy body with an alloy brake track for rim-brake equipped bikes. As the name hints to, the Belgium Plus Wheelset is designed to be a happily battered wheelset to see you over heavy training miles on harsh roads and through constant crosswinds. Yet HED's wheels have a reputation for being relatively indestructible, so even after a full winter of mucky base miles on roads full of summer's decay, a quick tune-up will get these wheels primed for the start line of the racing season.
The Belgium Plus Wheelset is laced to a HED's five-pawl 545 hubs with traditional quick-release end caps. These "Plus" wheels can be run tubeless.
- Holding tight to tradition, HED's quick-release, rim-brake shallow wheelset
- Aero-shaped alloy in a shallow depth for fast accelerations
- Low profile helps stabilize crosswind turbulence
- Ready for back roads, classic terrain, and alpine summits
- Rim brake design with an alloy brake track
- Maximum pressure of 90psi recommended by HED
- Can be set up tubeless