Why We Like The Dominion SFL A4 Disc Brake
Made for the fun in life, the descents, the Hayes Dominion SFL A4 Disc Brake is built stiff and burly for the most aggressive of riding. Proven on the downhill world cup circuit these brakes are more than burly enough for our uses. We trust these brakes on the most aggressive and high-consequence riding we get ourselves into.
- Aggressive downhill brakes for hitting the burliest lines
- Stiff and strong material made without compromising weight
- Auto-centering caliper provides consistent brake feel and wear
- Level pull action is adjustable via bite and reach
- Aluminum constructed strong full-on downhill brakes
- Item #HAY1WU3
- aluminum, short-finger lever
- Lever Adjustability
- contact point, reach
- lever pull
- 4-piston hydraulic
- Caliper Adjustability
- Mount Type
- not included
- post-mount disc brake frames
- Claimed Weight
- [each] 310g
- mountain biking, downhill, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov