Power down some Recovery Drink Mix when you’re dragging after your workout.
After an intense ride, run, or workout, replenish your energy and rebuild muscle with the tasty GU Recovery Drink Mix.
- Contains whey protein isolate and amino acids arginine and glutamine to promote recovery and support the immune system
- Simple and complex carbs re-fuel your energy so you’re ready to train
- Contains 100-percent of daily allowances of vitamins C and E in every serving
- Add GU Recovery Drink Mix to a 16fl.oz bottle of water, shake bottle for 20sec, add remaining 8fl.oz. of water, shake, and enjoy
View more Recovery
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Flavor isn't too bad and it seems to do the trick.
Good tasting recovery drink I use a lot
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
After a hard/long session or race drinking a recovery drink with protein after helps a lot, GU Brew is also really convenient and fast, especially with the individual packs. I really like the taste of the chocolate and strawberry recovery drinks, especially compared to other brands I have tried. I also put them in a blender w ice and fresh strawberries (for the strawberry watermelon.) I also drank a lot of these when I was nursing and training as I seemed to need a lot of extra fluids and protein.
No thanks after reading ingredients
Seriously, why would you put this stuff in your body? Fructose? Maltodextrin? Soy Lecithin? No thank you! They probably use GMO soy as well. Not sure what the benefits are of drinking this stuff, but I'm not going to trust putting it in my body!
Gu says it tastes good. Meh.
Good for its intended post recovery ride purpose, but the taste isn't there.