Siren 20 in Single Speed Bike - Girls'
Why We Like The Siren 20 in Single Speed Bike
We think that if our young ones are old enough to walk and scurry around, they're old enough to start balancing on a bike, and that's where the Siren 20 in Single Speed Bike comes into play. GT utilizes its LegitFit system to ensure little riders' bikes have the specs they need to make riding easier and more fun. To start, the Q-factor of the Siren 20 matches the hip widths of kids to keep feet on the pedals and more power when riding. A lower starting gear makes take-off easier by slowing down the speed to build up to where they want to be, and the bottom bracket is placed in a forward position to improve pedaling. Last, kids will benefit from an updated geometry that makes for comfortable standing while straddling their bikes. The result is a bike with enhanced stability and comfort to improve confidence for kids learning to ride.
- A 20in alloy kids bike for learning to bike with confidence and control
- LegitFit system improves ergonomics for kids' statures
- An alloy frame is perfectly proportioned and durable for regular riding
- Durable 1-piece cranks and all-terrain tires for smooth rolling
- A narrower crank and pedal positions for a stronger pedal stroke
- Easy to stop and stand thanks to a friendly geometry
- Item #GTE1WU5