Sensor Sport Mountain Bike
Why We Like The GT Sensor Sport Mountain Bike
With an incredible value for its component set, the Sensor Sport Mountain Bike is among our top picks for riders looking to venture into new terrain with their first full-suspension bike. This mid-travel trail bike boasts 130mm of rear suspension, powered by GT’s LTS rear linkage technology to soak up trail chatter on long descents and enhance traction while cornering and climbing. The RockShox fork up front offers 140mm of travel that makes approaching rock rolls and steep trail features far more manageable, and the 29in wheels help us maintain our momentum even on technical desert trails with jagged rocks in every direction.
The Sensor Sport boasts a value-oriented grouping of components including the 11-speed Deore drivetrain from Shimano which has proven itself as one of our favorites for the price. GT specs this bike with a TranzX Dropper seat post to ensure we can quickly get our saddle down and out of the way while we contour around the bike on technical descents. Trusty rims and tires from WTB keep us rolling quickly with durability that we can trust.
*Due to a high demand in the global supply chain and bike industry since the start of the pandemic, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be of equal or better spec level. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Mid-travel trail bike with entry-level components for newer riders
- 130mm of LTS rear travel offers poppy, maneuverable traction
- RockShox Recon Silver RL fork with 140mm of forgiving travel
- Aluminum frame offers bomber longevity and deadens vibrations
- 11-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain offers reliable shifting
- WTB STX i25 aluminum wheels deliver long-lasting performance
- TranzX dropper seatpost keeps your saddle out of the way on descents
- WTB Breakout tires offer efficient, grippy, and durable performance
- Item #GTE1WU6