Why We Like The Grade Carbon Expert Gravel Bike
We're opting to upgrade our gravel rig with the Grade Carbon Expert Gravel Bike this season. It's a fun-filled, high-performing bike that excels in all conditions, be it loose gravel backroads or hardpack dirt trails. With Shimano 105 components and a full-carbon layup, the Grade Carbon Expert can do no wrong as far as we're concerned. We're promised all-day comfort on big mile rides thanks to a comfortable geometry, and powerful stopping capabilities from Shimano GRX disc brakes.
With Shimano 105, Ultegra, and GRX components, the Grade Carbon Expert delivers smooth and precise shifting, and capable stopping power in all conditions. Floating seat stays and Triple Triangle increase compliance for a more comfortable ride over tricky terrain and more confidence in our abilities. To round it all out, WTB Nano TCS Light 700 x 40c tires offer the smooth-rolling, grip, and traction we need to feel confident pedaling over shifty surfaces.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Versatile bike for gravel grinding in all conditions
- Grade Carbon frame is designed for durability and lightness
- Shimano GRX brakeset for capable stopping power
- Shimano 105 and Ultegra front and rear derailleur for precise shifting
- Floating seat stays increase compliance for our ride
- Di2 and Stealth Dropper compatible for a level up
- Item #GTE1WU9