Water is just a sip away.
The Gregory Tempo 3 Hydration Backpack brings hydration and function to the trail wherever you go. This lightweight pack features a 2-liter reservoir to ensure you don't get thirsty in the middle of a big push. The main panel is easily accessed by a large zipper, and plenty of external pockets let you organize your essentials for quick, on-the-go access that won't slow you down. Reflective graphics let you be seen if your run takes you out a bit later than planned.
- Wraptor stabilizing system
- Hydrapak Shape-Shift reservoir
- Panel-access main zippered compartment
- External stretch mesh pocket
- Dedicated trekking pole pocket
- Internal security pocket
- Shoulder harness zippered accessory pocket
- Shoulder harness flask holster
- Reflective graphics
View more Hydration Packs - Small
|Torso Length||14 - 16in
(35 - 39cm)
|16 - 18in
(40 - 44cm)
|18 - 20in
(45 - 49cm)
|20 - 22in
(50 - 54cm)
- How to Measure Your Torso:
- Using a flexible tape measure or Gregory Fit-O-Matic, measure the length of your torso from the C7 vertebra (at the base of your neck) to the spot on the spine level with the top of the bony hip structure called the iliac crest. Do it two or three times to get an accurate measurement. If you are between frame sizes, always go with the smaller size.