Drift 14L Backpack
Gregory is well known for making well-thought-out technical day packs, and the Drift 14L Backpack is no exception. This nifty hydration pack carries all the water, tools, and snacks you need for a full day out on the bike, and allows you to ride naturally and comfortably thanks to the Shift RS adjustable stability belt that stabilizes the load while transferring weight away from your shoulders. A 3L reservoir with integrated drying hanger is included, which tucks neatly into the hydration sleeve suspended by a SpeedClip hanger.
Other notable features include a breathable die-cut foam back panel, a die-cut shoulder harness with a magnetic sternum buckle, and a magnetic attachment for the bite valve that allows easy one-handed operation. We're also big fans of the sunglasses QuickStow system on the shoulder harness that lets you securely store your shades on long climbs so they don't get fogged up or covered in sweat. A front zippered pocket features bike-specific organization for tools and riding essentials, as well as a key clip that secures your keys so you don't get stranded at the trailhead.
- Mountain bike hydration pack that's packed with useful features
- 3L soft-molded reservoir with integrated drying hanger is included
- Shift RS stability belt shifts weight off the shoulders while riding
- Easy to use magnetic sternum buckle and magnetic bite valve attachment
- Sunglass QuickStow system secures your shades on the climbs
- Front zippered pocket with bike-specific organization and key clip
- Helmet loops for attaching an open-face trail helmet
- Breathable foam back panel provides cooling airflow