Why We Like the Spirit Jacket
A Gore-Tex windstopping jacket doesn't need to break the bank, but it does need to perform. Gore Wear designed the Spirit Jacket for riders who want a jacket for bad weather riding, but who don't want to drop mega dollars to get it. It's constructed from water-resistant, totally windproof fabric that's designed for cycling in warmer weather. The Spirit Jacket is highly breathable and fully adjustable from its full-length zipper to its hem and cuff. With lightweight protection from this jacket, we can tackle whatever weather is coming our way.
- A jacket designed for cycling through inclement, warmer weather
- Gore-Tex Infinium fabrics with Gore Windstopper technology
- Lightweight protection that's breathable, windproof, and water-resistant
- A napoleon pocket, zipped back pocket offers room for essentials
- Full-length zipper, hem, and cuffs provide full adjustability
- Reflective details ensure we're seen in low-light visibility
- Item #GWRG04D
- 100% polyester
- spring, summer, fall
- Center Back Length
- [small] 30in
- 1 zipped back, 1 front
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 10oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help