A little bit of rain makes the trails tacky, keeps things interesting. A lot of rain quickly turns our very comfortable chamois into more sponge than cushion. Gore's C5 Paclite Shorts use Gore-Tex Paclite for that perfect balance between waterproof protection and packability. We can stash them in our pack when the forecast looks dicey, and stay dry and comfortable should the downpour catch us before we're back to the car. The shorts are cut to fit over another layer, without constricting movement or becoming too baggy. A waterproof zippered pocket makes sure you still have a safe spot to stash a phone or wallet, while the breathable material prevents that garbage bag feeling of other outwear. Other details like the adjustable waistband and reflective accents complete these shorts as our go-to foul weather secret weapon.
- A waterproof overshort for dreary days
- Gore-Tex Paclite fabric is water- and windproof and packs down small
- Packable and lightweight to easily fit in a pack before or after that deluge
- Adjustable waist sits comfortably layered over another short
- Zippered waterproof pocket keeps phone secure and close-by
- Item #GWRG01W