C3 Thermo Jersey
Thermal, long-sleeve jerseys are an ideal layer to help resist the chill in the air of the changing seasons. The Gore Wear C3 Thermo Jersey's brushed fleece lining provides essential warmth as an exterior layer in chilly weather and adds insulation to a heavier winter jacket when the ground begins to freeze. Gore moves the chest zip-pocket to the rear on the main pocket panel and boosts reflective detailing in this updated version. The C3's active fit reduces wind-flap on breezy days and downhills and helps reduce bulk if the jersey does need to double as an under-layer for wintry, alpine descents.
- Updated thermal jersey turns up the heat on winter training
- Zippered rear pocket replaces the front-chest pocket
- Active fit for reduced wind-flap and fitting under heavier exterior jackets
- Brushed fleeced lining for warmth in the cold
- Item #GWRG031
- 84% polyester, 16% elastane
- fall, winter, spring
- [rear] 3 open, 1 zippered
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.