C3 Gore-Tex Paclite Hooded Jacket
If your upcoming ride shows a chance of rain in the forecast, grab the Gore Wear C3 Gore-Tex Paclite Hooded Jacket to stay totally dry and protected from the wind. This lightweight and packable jacket is longer in the back to guard against splashes and tire spray while cycling, but it's cut comfortably enough to wear off the bike as well. Regardless of your activity, the Gore-Tex membrane is completely waterproof and windproof to shield you from the elements, yet also remains breathable to let heat escape during more intense aerobic exertions.
Gore gives the jacket a close-fitting hood that can be worn under a helmet, as well as a zippered Napoleon pocket for securing your important smaller items. In accordance with the name "Paclite," the Napoleon pocket also doubles as a stow-away pocket, allowing you to stuff the jacket into itself to create a compact, easily packable unit to take with you on the ride to fend off surprise showers.
- A packable rain jacket for cycling, mountain biking, and more
- Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Napoleon pocket doubles as a convenient stow-away pocket
- Long back for splash protection and tire spray
- Close-fitting hood can be worn under your helmet
- Adjustable waist hem and wrist cuffs for a customized fit
- Comfortable enough for off-the-bike use: hiking, running, casual
- Reflective elements to help you be seen by others
- Item #GWR000C
- [membrane] GORE-TEX, [main fabric] 100% polyester
- 1 zippered Napoleon (usable as stow-away pocket)
- logo, piping
- Recommended Use
- cycling, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
September 22, 2021