Why We Like The Spirit Vest
For windy days where we want a bit of extra protection that doesn't leave us overheating, we turn to the Spirit Vest. It's ideal for emergency weather protection as well as for windy, wet days where the weather isn't our friend. We like that it's lightweight and small enough to pack into a rear jersey pocket and that it's highly breathable despite its protective features.
- A vest that can handle bad-to-worse weather conditions
- Water-resistant and windproof from GORE-TEX fabrics and tech
- Highly breathable despite being able to stand up to tough weather
- Lightweight protection that can be stowed away in a rear pocket
- Engineered for cycling with a full-length zip and reflective details