Why We Like the Spirit Jacket
A Gore-Tex windstopping jacket doesn't need to break the bank, but it does need to perform. Gore Wear designed the Spirit Jacket for riders who want a jacket for bad weather riding, but who don't want to drop mega dollars to get it. It's constructed from water-resistant, totally windproof fabric that's designed for cycling in warmer weather. The Spirit Jacket is highly breathable and fully adjustable from its full-length zipper to its hem and cuff. With lightweight protection from this jacket, we can tackle whatever weather is coming our way.
- A jacket designed for cycling through inclement, warmer weather
- Gore-Tex Infinium fabrics with Gore Windstopper technology
- Lightweight protection that's breathable, windproof, and water-resistant
- A napoleon pocket, zipped back pocket offers room for essentials
- Full-length zipper, hem, and cuffs provide full adjustability
- Reflective details ensure we're seen in low-light visibility