Why We Like The Phantom Gore-Tex Infinium Jacket
Shoulder season rides are enjoyable in the GORE WEAR Phantom GORE-TEX Infinium Jacket. Built for seasons when the ride starts out feeling like winter and by then end its summer, we’re wearing this jacket nearly half of the year. The infimum layer is impressively water-resistant but breaths well. When chugging up a mountain road there’s no chance we’re overheating but on the ride down we’re keeping that heat in.
- Jacket keeps in heat but sheds it when needed
- GORE-TEX Infinium fabric breaths well as is water resistant
- Gusseted rear pockets safely store ride essentials
- Reflective details helps visibility in cloudy weather
- Mid-length jacket keeps out rain and road debris
- Slim fit makes it easy to layer underneath