Why We Like The Explore Short
As much as we love our road riding kit, it's not as well suited for hitting the trails, and that's when we'll turn to Gore Wear for clothing that meets our needs. Their Explore Short is constructed to be functional enough for daily excursions and all-day epics. Abrasion-resistant fabric is durable enough to stand up to snags, dirt, and debris, and this short's four-way stretch offers full range of mobility so we'll never feel constricted while we're pedaling.
- Gore Wear's female-specific, durable short for trails and off-road riding
- Lightweight and breathable enough to keep us cool
- Rugged fabric is abrasion-resistant and stands up to snags and debris
- Four-way stretch fabric moves with us while we ride
- Elastic waistband with integrated drawcord for adjustability
- Water-resistant center back panel protects against wheel spray
- Two front zip pockets offer room for essentials
- Item #GWRG04P
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 85% recycled nylon, 15% elastane, PFC-free DWR finish, [lining] 100% nylon
- 2 zippered front, 1 zippered side
- elastic, drawcord
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.