C7 Short Tights+
There are days for bibs and getting dressed to the nines to get out for a ride, and there are days that are too warm for yet another layer beneath a jersey. Gore’s C7+ Shorts provide the fit and support of a high-level bib without the additional material on the upper body. Made from a lightweight and breathable opaque mesh, the shorts wick sweat away from the body.
The seams of the panels sit offset from potential friction zones against saddle or toptube, preventing chafing when you're out of the saddle and pushing for your breakaway. The hems aim for a seamless transition as well, utilizing a flat hem with elastic to grip your legs on bottom, and a wide waistband up top that locks into place in back with elastic, and skips elastic on the front to maximize comfort. Speaking of comfort, your sit bones will appreciate the Expert Vent chamois supporting them through the miles. This chamois cushions in the sensitive spots, and minimizes pressure with cutaways elsewhere to provide the right fit to keep you comfortable for miles.
- Serious shorts for crushing the road ahead
- Highly breathable fabric pulls away sweat and dries quickly
- Snug fit supports your muscles through the ride
- Advanced Expert Vent chamois cushions your sit bones
- Ergonomic seams reduce chafing and friction
- Flat-hem with elastic gripper locks in place on legs