Pressure relief on long rides.
Using Gore WindStopper Cup Technology, the Gore Wear Men's C7 Short Tights+ provide optimized protection from windy conditions and pressure relief along your sensitive bits. This innovative technology is comprised of an elongated seat pad that curves up in the front to relieve pressure and block chilly breezes with its WindStopper fabric.
The preformed WindStopper Cup is attached to an Expert seat pad for quick-drying comfort and plush support in the saddle. This seat pad is constructed of an advanced multi-layer construction with unpadded sides for freedom of movement, combined with variable thickness foam to eliminate chafing in the saddle. Open cell foam facilitates quick-drying comfort, so you're not slogging down the road as a sweaty mess.
Delving into the construction of the C7 Short Tights+, the body of the shorts use breathable, supportive fabric with mesh panels for greater ventilation where you need it most. Optimized seam placement alleviates the scratchy, irritating feel inherent to cheaper cycling apparel. Additionally, you'll find a flat hem that won't uncomfortably ride up as you pedal quickly.
- Advanced cycling shorts with innovative tech to relieve pressure
- Gore WindStopper Cup for pressure relief and windproof comfort
- Anatomically shaped cup fused to Expert chamois at underside
- Expert chamois of multi-density, variable thickness foam
- Supportive, quick-drying short fabric with mesh panels
- Flat hem eliminates chafing and remains in place
- Reflective logo hits for greater visibiltiy