It's not unusual to see pros omit gloves, sacrificing comfort for the sake of road feel, but with the Gore C7 Short Pro Glove there's no need to sacrifice either. These lightweight, minimalist gloves wick away sweat to keep your digits dry and comfortable while you ride, without compromising on tactile contact to determine the conditions ahead. A single layer palm gives you direct contact with the bar, while absorbing just enough chatter to reduce fatigue, and because its crafted from a light polyester-polyurethane blend you'll find it still breathes and pulls away sweat. The back of the hand keeps with the minimalist theme, using Gore's stretchy mesh to let fresh air in while comfortably wrapping around your hand. At the fingers you'll find pull tabs that make getting the gloves off easy, and the cuff features stretchy lycra for a minimalist hem that's easy to slide on.
- Minimalist and tactile gloves to keep you connected to the bars
- Single layer palm keeps road feel a priority
- Breathable materials aid in moisture transfer
- Stretchy mesh wraps back of hand for comfortable feel
- Easy on and off with pull tabs on fingers, and lycra cuff