C7 Race Jersey
The C7 Race Jersey is Gore's flagship road cycling jersey, designed as a modern cut cycling jersey that can be worn for races, high-intensity training, or long summer rides. It's developed in collaboration with champion cyclist Cancellara, using carefully thought out details paired with technical fabrics that together help you to perform at your best all season long. Embodying a modern aero road fit, this jersey has lengthened sleeves, a dropped tail, and a lightweight but snug feel—all features that conform well to the attack position.
Being a competition-ready jersey, Gore constructs the C7 Race from a highly-technical fabric mix that's lightweight, breathable, and close-fitting for optimal performance on the bike. The material speeds up moisture transfer as well, helping you stay cool and dry during intense intervals and long canyon climbs. Comfort doesn't take a backseat to performance though, as Gore gives the jersey fit-improving details like a shaped rear collar at the back of the neck, lie-flat seams on the sleeves, and gripper elastic at the waist hem to keep the jersey in place during hard pedaling efforts. One interesting feature you don't see every day is the reinforced zip port on the neck, which provides a place to bite down and hold the jersey in place so you can unzip it with one hand, keeping your other hand safely on the bars.
- Gore's flagship jersey for racing, training, and big summer rides
- Modern aero road fit: longer sleeves, dropped tail, close-fitting
- Lightweight, breathable fabric wicks moisture to keep you dry
- Shaped collar at back of neck for improved comfort
- Lie-flat seams on the sleeves eliminate irritation
- Gripper elastic at waist hem for a snug fit that won't bunch up
- Stealth black look with reflective details on all sides
- 3D rear pockets allow more storage space, secure zippered pocket for valuables