Like an impenetrable second skin.
Gore Wear designed the Men's C7 Gore-Tex Shakedry Stretch Jacket with a sleek, body-hugging design, combined with Gore-Tex's Shakedry technology, which proves an impenetrable barrier from heavy rainfall and whipping winds. Instead of restricting motion with its form-fitting design, Gore Wear uses strategically engineered stretch panels with a honeycomb-like structure that conforms to your every move. Not only does it fit tightly like a race jersey and stretch where essential, but it benefits from a dropped rear hem that keeps flinging moisture from spraying your backside, especially when you're in the drops.
Sitting at the heart and center of this waterproof jacket, Gore-Tex Shakedry repels heavy showers and thunderstorms from ruining daily rides and training sessions. What makes this technology stand out is the removal of a traditional jacket's face fabric, instead placing the waterproof, breathable membrane on the outside of the jacket. This way, the jacket will continue to bead off moisture as you ride through the rain, no matter how long your ride takes you in foul weather. Another benefit, Shakedry construction remains highly breathable, so you don't overheat or soak in heavy perspiration from the inside-out.
- Protective rain jacket that fits like a second skin
- Form-fitting with strategically placed stretch panels
- Gore-Tex Shakedry never wets out, even in hours of rain
- Shakedry remains durably waterproof and highly breathable
- Dropped rear hem protects your back from flinging moisture
- Compactly folds into your rear jersey pocket on the road
- Zippered rear pocket for essentials and everyday items
- Reflective logos along arms and reflective rear accents