C7 Gore-Tex Infinium Bib Short+
If you're looking for some bottoms that are ideal while peddling through unexpected summer storms and spring showers, have a look at the C7 Gore-Tex Infinium Bib Short+ from Gore Wear. Pairing a slim fit with Gore-Tex Infinium fabric, this bib short will keep you drier, warmer, and more comfortable in wet weather.
Infinium is windproof, extremely breathable, and water resistant. It uses a film-out fabric ensuring rain will bead off, and preventing showers and brief rainstorms from ruining your day. Taped seams throughout offer additional protection against precipitation seeping in.
Something that's immediately noticeable with this bib is its integrated mesh baselayer designed to keeps you warm and wick perspiration. We really like its outward facing zip that helps it dump heat on those extended climbs and the inclusion of two integrated rear pockets increases your storage space. The shorts are finished off with wide, flat elastic grippers at the leg openings that secure the fit and reflective details for 360-degree visibility.
Chamois duties are handled by an Expert Road insert offering support and comfort on long rides. Its complex shape and dense foam construction minimizes chatter and avoids numbness by taking pressure off critical areas. The shapes of the different zones provide optimized rider positioning by rotating the pelvis for a comfortable and efficient contact between the sit bones and saddle. Additional comfort comes by way of the Gore Windstopper Cup Technology. It adds climate control of sorts by remaining highly breathable, yet the pre-formed windproof section at the front of the insert keeps wind-chill off of sensitive body parts.
- Tame wet roads and windy rides with these bib shorts
- Gore-Tex Infinium fabric is breathable, windproof, and water-resistant
- Gore WindStopper Cup Tech provides pressure relief and windproof comfort
- Expert Road seat insert of multi-density, open-cell foam cushions the ride
- Integrated baselayer for enhanced moisture management
- Taped seams throughout offer additional protection
- Reflective logo on the sides for visibility to motorists