Repels the wet, dewy, and damp.
The C7 Gore-Tex Cap by Gore Wear is just what you need to keep oncoming rain showers, misty conditions, and road spray from dripping down your brow. It's excellent for tucking underneath your helmet during rides in rainy weather, thanks to its Gore-Tex membrane providing an impenetrable barrier to outside moisture.
Besides being fully waterproof, the Gore-Tex membrane also provides wind-blocking insulation during brisk conditions, all while allowing your built-up perspiration and heat to escape through millions of its microscopic pores. It's rounded out with reflective logos that shine when exposed to oncoming headlights, which is helpful when you're riding around town on gloomy days.
- Waterproof cycling cap designed to keep your head dry
- Wear it underneath your helmet in wet weather and drizzle
- Gore-Tex membrane blocks rain showers and howling winds
- Breathable construction allows perspiration to escape
- Elasticized rear ensures security on most head sizes
- Reflective elements pop on dark, rainy days
- Item #GWR0004
- [membrane] GORE-TEX (2-layer), [face fabric] polyester
- elasticized rear (one size fits most)
- cycling cap
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.