C7 Gore-Tex Active Jacket
Misty coastlines, fog-socked valleys, and drenched mountainsides have nothing on the Gore Wear Men's C7 Gore-Tex Active Jacket. This lightweight riding jacket blocks whipping winds and pouring rain from ruining your trail adventures and road rides. Gore-Tex Active is one of the most breathable membranes available from the leading waterproofing technology on the planet. This means you'll remain pleasantly dry from the inside out, without soaking in built-up perspiration as you rack up mile after sweet mile in inclement weather.
Seeing rain accompanies dreary conditions with thick fog and copious clouds, the ride-savvy folks at Gore Wear designed this jacket with bright colorways and reflective prints throughout, so you'll remain visible to traffic on the road. It's not only easy to see, but it remains comfortable during long rides with a zippered forearm vent for releasing excess heat, alongside zippered side openings for easy access to jersey pockets underneath. Moreover, it's designed with an ergonomically shaped collar that won't scratch or irritate skin, as well as a partially elastic hem that won't allow chilly drafts to sneak inside.
- Optimized protection from pouring rain and heavy winds
- Streamlined jacket designed for both road and trail riding
- Gore-Tex Active membrane keeps you dry from the inside out
- Reflective print for excellent visibility to passing traffic
- Side-zip openings allow access to jersey pockets underneath
- Zippered forearm opening for ventilation and easy removal
- Ergonomically shaped collar eliminates irritation
- Race cut sits close without restricting motion