Designed for the hottest days of the year, the Gore Wear Men's C7 CC Jersey actively wicks moisture and breathes extraordinarily well as you pedal along sun-baked asphalt that's radiating heat like a steamy sauna. Gore employs ventilated mesh throughout the jersey, making it a perennial favorite of cyclists in warm climates.
The slim, body-hugging fit aides in moisture transfer and evaporation, as the fabric pulls sweat to the surface where it can readily evaporate. As you'd expect, it's packing three rear pockets for storing an extra water bottle (or two) when temperatures hover near triple-digit readings. An ergonomically shaped collar promotes comfort without being a scratchy, irritating ordeal. Plus, it uses reflective logos to keep you visible when you're riding at night to avoid hot temperatures.
- Promotes cool-wearing comfort on the hottest rides
- Mesh fabric throughout keeps you from overheating
- Fabric wicks moisture to promote evaporative cooling
- Three rear pockets for storing extra bottles and snacks
- Ergonomic collar won't scratch or irritate your skin
- Reflective logos increase visibility in low-light