C7 Cancellara Short Pro Gloves
Cancellara's favorite number is seven. He won the prologue of the 2007 Tour on July 7th and won seven Spring Classics titles over his storied career. As we race for the county sprint or the finish line, we channel Cancellara's tenacity and dynamic riding. Gore's collection was developed in tandem with Cancellara to bring us the design a pro rider needs with Gore's technology.
The C7 Short Pro Glove is a minimalist road glove to give you excellent feedback from the handlebars while protecting hands from sun and the elements. A sleek fit and pull-on design keep the weight low, while the synthetic fabric wicks moisture to keep hands cool, so your palms stay sweat-free for better grip through the technical descents.
- A limited-edition glove designed with Cancellara
- Minimalist design for better interface between hands and bars
- Pull-on design, with pull-off loops, makes a sleek and comfortable fit
- Mesh backing wicks moisture to keep hands cool
- Cancellara's favored number 7 represented by the heptagon graphic print