The Gore Wear Men's C5 Trail Liner Bib Shorts+ hug key muscle groups with an optimal mix of steadfast support and quick-drying comfort, allowing you to conquer technical trails without tiring out prematurely, overheating in hot weather, or succumbing to irritation. Gore WindStopper Cup Technology extends the MTB chamois in a pre-curved, anatomic fashion to block out chilly breezes and alleviate pressure along your sensitive bits.
This pair of bib shorts isn't transparent, meaning it can be worn as a standalone piece during cross-country rides and races, should you prefer skin-tight shorts without baggies getting in your way. Mesh bib construction provides upright support without soaking you in excess perspiration or creating irritation issues underneath your jersey. It's rounded off with ingeniously placed pockets along the sides and back, should you desire to wear this pair of liner shorts by itself and demand functional storage on your riding loop through the forest.
- Supportive liner shorts for trail and cross-country riding
- Non-transparent, so you can wear them as standalone shorts
- Resilient, quick-drying fabric with optimal degree of stretch
- Gore Windstopper Cup curves upwards from MTB chamois over frontside
- WindStopper Cup alleviates pressure, blocks wind over sensitive bits
- Mesh bibs and side panels for upright support and ventilation
- Side and rear pockets for functional storage during XC pursuits