Light and fast on the trail.
The Gore Wear Men's C5 Trail Light Short delivers the airy-cool comfort and splash-resistance desired by cross-country riders who'd rather wear a tailored pair of baggies than skin-tight Lycra. They're designed to effortlessly wear over your favorite padded liner shorts, so you can tailor your level of padding and protection to your individual needs and riding preferences. The stretchy, wide-shaped waistband fits snugly without rubbing you the wrong way, plus it's equipped with a drawstring tie for dialing in the fit to your exact needs.
Gore placed large, mesh-lined vents over the thighs and along the upper-back panel, so you can remain airy-cool and comfortable when temperatures skyrocket on summer rides and races. Zippered pockets carry smaller accessories, such as your energy gels, mid-ride snacks, and car keys, so you won't have to carry a pack on those shorter, fast-paced rides. Additionally, Gore employs a splash-resistant protection along the crotch and inner-thighs, so you won't get soaked while crossing small creeks and riding through puddles on the trail.
- Streamlined shorts for cross-country riding and racing
- More tailored than baggier shorts used for all-mountain rides
- Lightweight, stretchy fabrics conform to every pedal stroke
- Mesh vents at thighs and lower back for airy-cool comfort
- Splash-resistant treatment at crotch and inner-thighs
- Zippered pockets at sides store snacks and essentials
- Wide, stretchy waistband with secure drawstring tie