Why We Like The C5 Trail Glove
Enjoy warm summer slogs and quick after-work loops with the mountain biking-intended Gore Wear C5 Trail Glove. This lightweight glove features just enough low-profile padding to soak up vibrations from the trail and reduce fatigue, while still offering excellent bar feel and control. A combination of EVA and Gel padding on the palm with a reinforced fabric ensures cushioning and durability, while a breathable back-of-hand fabric manages moisture to help you stay cool. Box-and-roll fingertip construction encourages dexterity for solid grip and subtle control, and a silicone print on the fingers and palm helps you maintain a confident grip on your bike. Gore Wear also added touchscreen-compatible panels on the index fingers and thumbs to allow you to snap pics and activate your trail riding app without taking your glove off.
- Gloves for supportive padding and outstanding grip
- EVA + GEL padded palm provides shock absorption
- Box and roll finger tip increases dexterity and reduces bulk
- Silicone print on thumbs, forefingers, and palm for grip
- Optimized for gloves-on use with touchscreen devices