C5 Thermo Bib Tights+
Featuring an intelligent matrix of fabrics, the C5 Thermo Bib Tights+ from Gore Wear keeps you comfortably warm for road and trail rides alike in the colder months. The C5 Thermo Bib Tights+ uses additional insulating materials where you need it, such as at the knees, and reduces it elsewhere to reduce bulk for a light, lively feel. Its Thermo lining delivers plush warmth and boasts a brushed finish for soft comfort against the skin.
The use of flat-lock seams throughout keeps any stitching from irritating your skin and preventing you from getting the most from your ride. The seam-free, mesh upper sits close to your body beneath the layers and ventilates well so you don't overheat on the climbs, while its X-shaped women's-specific bibs have a hook closure that runs over the breastbone without any friction. Keeping comfort at the forefront of its design, these tights employ a women's-specific Advanced Road insert with Windstopper Cup technology up front to protect sensitive areas from arctic blasts. Plus, reflective logos help you stay seen when there isn't much light present.
- Cold-weather bib tights for trail, road, and cross-country rides
- Insulates and blocks the wind to keep you warm on cold days
- Durable, quick-drying fabric with an optimal degree of stretch
- Advanced Road chamois provides hours of cycling comfort
- WindStopper Cup alleviates pressure, blocks wind over sensitive bits
- Mesh bibs offer support and ventilation
- Reflective print and logos help keep you safe