C5 Partial Gore Windstopper Insulated Jacket
The C5 Partial Gore Windstopper Insulated Jacket from Gore Wear is a hybrid of sorts. It's slim and form-fitting enough to fit like a jersey, but it provides insulation and warmth that’s typically reserved for heavier jackets. Gore places PrimaLoft Gold Insulation in critical areas which maximize warmth on cold days and chilly descents. It's very low-bulk insulation, so it won't interfere with your position while on the bike.
Adding a barrier against the wind and precipitation, Gore fortifies this jacket with its own Windstopper membrane that's windproof, water-repellent, yet still extremely breathable. A tall, close-fitting collar further keeps cold drafts and precipitation from reaching your core. And if the weather breaks or you find yourself doing some longer intervals on the climbs, the full-length front zipper lets you easily dump heat so you stay more comfortable. Hauling ride essentials is easy with the 2 front zipper pockets and additional Napoleon pocket with concealed zip. Finally, the jacket is finished with a reflective print to increase visibility during the reduced amount of daylight that accompanies the colder months.
- A soft and versatile jacket that's windproof, water repellent, and breathable
- Integrated low-bulk insulation maximizes warmth while maintaining fit
- Close fitting tall collar offers additional protection
- PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Active keeps you warm on the coldest days
- Reflective print increases visibility during low-light
- Front zip adjusts incoming air to vent as needed
- Napoleon pocket with concealed zip keeps essentials close by