C5 Gore Windstopper Zip-Off Jersey
Race-fit jerseys with wind- and waterproof membranes have absolutely spoiled us when riding in the variable conditions of the shoulder seasons. The key to these jerseys' versatility is the stretchy membrane at their core, and no company knows this better than the one building the membrane for most of the brands: Gore. With the C5 Gore Windstopper Jersey Zip-Off Jersey, you get a jersey that protects like a jacket and yet fits and layers like a jersey.
Like the would-be usurpers, the Windstopper Zip-Off is built around a Gore Windstopper membrane, which is also the same membrane used on the short-sleeve version. The obvious difference here is that the Zip-Off model includes sleeves that effectively function as raglan-cut arm warmers, extending the Windstopper protection from neck to wrist when the weather warrants it but zipping off and disappearing when the clouds clear and the sun shines through. The slightly roomier C5 fit accommodates layering, too, so it allows space for extra thermal warmth if you're not ready to call it quits for the year when winter rolls in.
- Weather-resistant jersey for training in wet, cold conditions
- Gore WindStopper membrane is windproof and water-resistant
- Zip-off sleeves extend protection or stow in pockets
- The semi-fitted design is layer-friendly but not loose and baggy
- The fabric has stretch characteristics for mobility and comfort
- Brushed lining wicks moisture and insulates
- Large reflective logos enhance visibility in low light
- Elastic hem prevents it from flapping in the breeze