The morning after a storm can be one of the best times to hit the trails. A little extra moisture in the ground often makes for some tacky, grippy singletrack, but that also means you'll be facing colder temperatures and lingering puddles. For these types of conditions, throw on the C5 Windstopper Shorts and take to the trails in warmth and comfort. Plus, they have plenty of room for knee pads, unlike many full-length pants which don't leave you that option.
The shorts are constructed using Gore Windstopper, which is a windproof, water-resistant membrane that also does a good job staying breathable. They're filled with lightweight PrimaLoft insulation that traps in body heat without hampering mobility, and they come with a splashproof rear panel that keeps you dry when you're blasting through streams and puddles. Pre-shaped knees ensure optimal comfort when pedaling, and there are zippers at the lateral hem for easy on and off when you're using the shorts as a layering piece.
- Mountain bike shorts for riding in cooler weather
- Windstopper fabric is windproof, water-resistant, breathable
- Low-bulk insulation keeps the cold out and warmth in
- Rear splash panel for riding through puddles and streams
- 13-inch inseam leaves room for knee pads, unlike full-length pants
- Pre-shaped knees are designed for maximum pedaling comfort
- Zippers at lateral hem for easy access with shoes on
- Adjustable elastic waistband for dialing in the fit