C5 Gore Windstopper Insulated Overshoes
When temperatures threaten to make your toes shy away from your bike shoes and seek out their fuzzy slippers, entice them onto your bike with the help of the Gore Wear C5 Gore Windstopper Insulated Overshoes. PrimaLoft Silver provides insulation even in damp conditions, without adding bulk to keep you from moving freely. The fabric resists moisture as you pedal through melting conditions, and the cuffs feature elastic seals to prevent drafts from sneaking in. These shoes feature a full zip so that you can slide your bike shoe straight in, and a contoured sole that fits neatly around cleats. The external fabric is reinforced at the toes and sole to help them stand up to abrasion—extending their life, and therefore, your comfort.
- Overshoes for riding in cold weather
- PrimaLoft Silver Hi-Loft provides warmth without bulk
- Contoured sole is compatible with cleats
- Full-length zipper for easy on and off
- Abrasion-resistant toes and sole for durability
- Elastic cuffs seal out drafts