C5 Gore-Tex Trail Hooded Jacket
Whether you're hitting the trails in the colder months, or riding the high alpine during summer monsoon season, the weather can be unpredictable so it's a good idea to take a rain jacket along for the ride. This lightweight waterproof jacket is cut specifically for mountain biking, and can be packed down nice and tight to be stowed in your hydration pack or jersey pocket.
The jacket's lightweight nylon construction keeps you from overheating on long climbs, allowing your sweat to wick away quickly while you ride, while slicing through the breeze, so the descent that follows doesn't have to feel so chilly. Since its meant for protection on the bike, the jacket is equipped with an elastic hem that holds it in place when you're on the bars, keeping you covered, and a full-length front zipper that lets you drop heat single-handed when big efforts get your blood pumping. If there's still a drizzle at the end of your ride, reflective accents will help you stay visible as you pedal back home.
- Lightweight, packable jacket for rainy trail days
- Stay dry in a downpour with the Gore-Tex membrane
- Breathable material keeps sweat wicked away
- Taped seams all around for total weather protection
- Full-length front zip lets you drop heat on big climbs
- Napoleon style front pocket stows away jacket
- Elastic locks the hem in place while you ride
- Dropped tail protects against tire spray
- Seam placement is designed to work with a backpack
- Keep your head dry with slim hood that fits under helmets