Why We Like The C5 Gore-Tex Paclite Trail Pant
In the GORE WEAR C5 GORE-TEX Paclite Trail Pant we’re no strangers to getting a little dirty. This extremely functional shell keeps us clean and dry during muddy days out, be it messy race days or on-course training days. Built with secure zippers and a raised back to keep dirt out, we’re confident going out in the muck and taking all our normal trail wear with us. The GORE-TEX membrane keeps us dry and the breathable nature of the fabric is comfortable enough for all-day wear.
- Weather-resistant pant for sloppy and windy rides
- GORE-TEX fabric is durably waterproof but breathable
- Engineered to be used in any weather condition
- Bottom leg zippers make pants easy to get on and off
- Pre-shaped knees keep pedaling comfortable and easy
- Adjustable waistband with silicone grip fits securely