When temperatures drop and the trails are a bit soggy, grab the C5 Gore-Tex Infinium Jacket and enjoy the ride knowing you're protected against biting winds and unexpected showers. This lightweight, packable trail jacket is lighter and more breathable than a hardshell rain jacket, but is still totally windproof and highly water-resistant, making it a great option for cool and wet conditions that fall just shy of a full-on downpour. The key to its performance is the Gore-Tex Infinium membrane, which offers substantial protection from the elements, but is considerably more breathable than standard Gore-Tex and other membranes. This virtually eliminates the problem of getting soaked inside the jacket when you're riding hard and working up a sweat.
The jacket's hybrid construction uses Gore-Tex Active material on the shoulders, upper arms, and lower back panel to shield you from rain and tire spray, paired with a stretchier, more breathable material on the chest, underarms, and back to ensure your movements aren't restricted on the bike. The adjustable hood fits neatly under a helmet if you choose to use it, but it can also be rolled up and secured at the back of the neck with an integrated strap to keep it from flapping in the wind when not in use. Other standout features include taped seams on the shoulders and back for added weather protection, and three front zippered pockets for storage.
- A lightweight trail jacket for riding in mixed conditions
- Material offers windproof and highly water-resistant protection
- Breathable membrane prevents overheating and clamminess
- Hybrid construction is lightweight, warm, comfy, and packable
- Adjustable under-helmet hood can be stowed away when not in use
- Taped seams on shoulders and back for added weather protection
- Stretch panels ensure freedom of movement on the bike
- Adjustable waist hem with cordstopper keeps mud and moisture out