C5 Gore-Tex Glove
The best time to find Hero-Dirt on the trail is just after a light shower outside — but this often means you've got to commit to climbing through the storm to earn that tacky descent. While we would be hypocritical if we criticized you for charging into the rain in a lightweight polyester jersey and gloves, we're pretty confident that a pair of the Gore Wear C5 Gore-Tex Gloves would keep you in a much happier place. With a stretchy and comfortable shell that cuts the wind, and a wicking polyester lining with GoreTex membrane, your digits will stay delightfully dry when the rain starts falling, so you can focus on more important things ahead, like the winding switchbacks to the top.
- Gloves for standing up to dismal weather and grey skies
- GoreTex membrane cuts through wind and water with ease
- Polaymide and elastane shell stretches with you
- Bunching material is reduced thanks to preshaped fingers
- Reflective accents help you stay seen in low light
- Hook-and-loop closure makes for easy on and off
- Text your buddy on the trail with touchscreen compatibility
- Item #GWR002Q
- [face fabric] 83% polyamide, 17% elastane, [liner] 100% polyester, with GORE-TEX membrane
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, enduro, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
3.5 based on 8 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.