C5 Bib Shorts+
It's time to take inventory of your cycling attire and if you can see daylight through your lycra bibs, think about the poor rider behind you in the paceline. Once you've cast those old bibs aside, pull the trigger on a pair of Gore Wear's C5 Bib Shorts+ and enjoy the compression that can only come from new lycra, and a comfortable chamois, so your saddle doesn't feel like you're sitting on an anvil after all. Plus, the low cost of these bibs will free up some funds for race fees for the entire season. The C5 Bib Shorts+ are perfect for the self-sponsoring cyclist that wants all-day comfort and features without the sticker shock that often accompanies top-tier bibs.
These bibs are built for fair weather riding so when the pace picks up on the weekly group ride, you'll appreciate the mesh bibs and its ability to wick sweat and provide ventilation helping to keep you cool and comfortable as you plan your attack. Careful placement of seams prevents chafing and any chance of irritation. Flat hems at the leg openings provide a proper fit and keep the hems firmly in place without excessive constriction. For the chamois, it utilizes an Advanced Road inset with Gore Cup technology. This chamois features multi-density foam contoured for support and relief from pressure without excessive bulk for comfort on the long miles in the saddle. Reflective logos help add a little more visibility in low-light conditions.
- Classic bibs with all-day comfort designed for dedicated cyclists
- Mesh uppers add ventilation and breathability
- Careful seam placement reduces irritation
- Contoured, form-fitting design supports muscles
- 10-inch inseam with flat hem provides a smooth fit
- Reflective logos boost low-light visibility
- Advanced Road chamois with Gore Cup tech absorbs painful chatter