C5 All Mountain Short
Designed to take a serious beating on the trail, the Gore Wear Men's C5 All Mountain Short provides the rugged dependability and movement-conforming stretch required for all-day epics in the mountains and laps at the local bike park. It's designed with a relaxed fit that easily integrates with knee pads, plus it comes with zippered ventilation panels that release excess heat on those stifling summer rides.
Strategically placed stretch panels along the rear and thighs promote full range of motion when you're pedaling swiftly up a climb or accelerating from a corner, paired with splash-resistant fabric on the inner-thighs and rear for those rainy days on the trail. Additional functionality comes from a silicone gripper at the rear waistband, plus two zippered cargo pockets for carrying all your energy-boosting goodies and essential repair tools.
- Rugged shorts for all-mountain rides and bike park laps
- Relaxed fit integrates over knee pads with zippered bottoms
- Rugged fabric withstands abrasion from regular trail abuse
- Zippered bottom openings disperse heat and slide over pads
- Strategically placed stretch panels for range of motion
- Splash-resistant panels along inner-thighs and backside
- Zippered cargo pockets provide essential trail storage
- Inner silicone grip at waistband for a non-slip fit
- Item #GWR003P
- [main fabric] 95% nylon, 5% elastane, [rear, thigh panels] stretch mesh, [lining] 94% nylon, 6% elastane
- 14 in
- 2 zippered
- ventilated bottom zips
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.