C3 Partial Gore Windstopper Tight+
Soldier through the shoulder season rides in comfort with the C3 Partial Gore Windstopper Tight+ from Gore Wear designed to keep those legs firing over while keeping the wind and water at bay so you can get in those late and early season rides. These tights use a Gore Windstopper membrane to block out harsh winds and form an effective barrier insulating you from the cold. Even the chamois incorporates Windstopper Cup protection at the front preventing frigid oncoming winds from causing discomfort. Additionally, the Windstopper material is also water-resistant and breathable and manages perspiration so you don't become a cold, clammy mess on the other side of the climb.
The lateral zip on the lower leg makes getting into the tights easy and one less barrier to overcome when getting ready for a chilly ride and the adjustable elastic waist with flat drawcord keeps the fit in check. Gore constructs the tights with flatlock stitching throughout to reduce the possibility of chafing. And while the Windstopper material is slightly thicker than typical lycra, Gore constructs pre-shaped knees so as to not interfere with your pedaling. Add in the reflective logos and the rear zipper pocket for essentials and you have a riding companion that will encourage you to pedal on when most have called it a season.
- Windstopper tights for cycling on cold and windy days
- The membrane is windproof, water-resistant, and highly breathable
- Chamois with Windstopper Cup technology improves comfort and warmth
- Lower leg zip makes getting into and out of easy
- Pre-shaped knees allow for easier pedaling in the saddle
- Reflective logo and print enhances visibility to motorists