Show Mother Nature who's boss.
Sometimes in the spring "waiting for the weather to improve" really means missing out on a ride, but with the Gore Wear C3 Core Windstopper Pants your adventures don't have to be so limited. These windproof pants give you a shield from the elements, so you can brave the frosty winds to spin your legs to work, or on the trail, and enjoy the quieter months when other riders hunker down, or ship south.
Gore's Windstopper membrane steals the shows on these pants, slicing through the wind and repelling water as you ride, without adding bulk to your getup. The membrane is combined with Active Fabric for a smoother, quieter ride that lets you focus on the trail ahead, instead of the constant swishing noise as you pedal. Active Fabric is lightweight, so you can toss your pants in your hydration pack if things warm up, or bring them along on a ride if the weather calls for a dip in temperature in the afternoon. A regular cut means you'll have room to layer underneath however you deem fit, and a reinforced seat protects the pants from wearing out after a few long days in the saddle. Reflective accents are piped down the legs to help you stay visible when your ride takes you for miles on dark and dreary roads.
- Conquer the cold and wind with a lightweight shield
- Breathable material lets sweat escape so you stay dry
- Gore Windstopper membrane slices through wind and water
- Active Fabric is softer and quieter for extra comfort
- Reflective piping helps you stay seen when its dim out
- Dial in your fit with adjustable waist and cuffs
- Reinforced seat stands up to hard miles in the saddle
- Pedal in comfort with articulated knees