Essential warmth for early-season jaunts.
Just because the mercury has crested above forty degrees doesn't mean it's balmy cycling weather, especially when chilly winds threaten to create goosebumps along exposed skin. Just what you need for these variable conditions, the Gore Wear C3 Gore Windstopper Leg Warmers fend off cool breezes from chilling your legs on long rides.
These leg warmers are constructed of Gore Windstopper fabric, which is windproof and highly breathable, so you won't freeze or sweat underneath, even when the temperature rises and falls throughout the day. Another benefit of this construction is its ability to shed oncoming showers and light moisture, meaning you'll remain delightfully dry when ominous clouds spit rain on your way back home.
- Breeze-blocking leg warmers for chilly conditions
- Gore Windstopper is windproof, breathable, water-resistant
- Smooth flatlock seams won't scratch or irritate the skin
- Elastic lower cuff with silicone grippers for secure fit
- Zipper with semi-locking slider for quick entry
- Reflective logo boosts visibility in low light