C3 Gore Windstopper Bib Tights+
Weather in the shoulder seasons is unpredictable, even more so as winter takes over. You may start a ride in 50-degree weather but then a frigid wind picks up and makes it feel close to freezing. With a set of C3 Gore Windstopper Bib Tights+ you can keep your lower body warm and get the most out of your ride, whether it's a quick excursion on a brisk fall morning, or a long ride in the dead of winter. These bib tights use a Gore Windstopper membrane on both the front and back panels to block out harsh winds and insulate you from the cold. Even the chamois incorporates Windstopper material at the front, preventing icy oncoming winds from causing discomfort. Not only is the Windstopper material windproof and water-resistant, but it's also breathable to manage perspiration on harder training rides.
We're well aware of the ailments of bib straps when a longer ride necessitates a bio-break, especially on colder days when you're donning multiple layers. Gore's solution to this is an innovative zipper system that separates the bib straps from the tights, without needing to remove your top layers. The bib straps themselves use an X-shaped design with a hook closure to provide a secure fit. Gore claims the hook won't cause any friction over the breastbone, a problem we've encountered with other bib tights.
- Bib tights for cycling on cold and windy days
- Windstopper membrane is windproof, water-resistant, breathable
- Chamois with Windstopper front panel improves comfort and warmth
- One-zip system allows bathroom breaks without removing top layers
- X-shaped bib with hook closure provides secure, friction-free fit
- Mesh back ventilates when your body temp rises
- Pre-shaped knees allow optimal comfort in the saddle
- Relective logo and piping enhances visibility to traffic