C3 Gore-Tex Active Pant
Depending on your geographic disposition or the time of year, the weather will try to do everything it can to keep you off the bike. If you're planning on tackling those goals this season, the training can't take a back seat and you don't have time to wait for the weather to improve. Fight back with the Men's C3 Gore-Tex Active Pant from Gore Wear and stay dry on your commute, road, or mountain bike ride. Constructed with a Gore-Tex membrane, these wind- and water-proof, lightweight, and breathable cycling specific pants won't flinch at the sight of a puddle or a looming green/yellow blob hovering over your vicinity on the radar.
Gore incorporates extra reinforcement on the seat of these pants to increase durability for seasons of wet-weather performance on any cycling adventure. An adjustable elastic waistband with a flat cord helps keep the pants in place and eliminates any potential for water ingress.
The C3 Gore-Tex Active Pant comes with pre-shaped knees for easy pedaling and the Gore-Tex Active fabric is softer for greater comfort and quieter in use. In low light and inclement conditions, the reflective print on the sides and piping on the legs increases visibility to motorists. Zip tags make for easy openings, even with thick waterproof gloves on, and the adjustable leg width with hook-and-loop fasteners keeps the pant legs out of the path of your chain.
- Lightweight, breathable pants for rainy day rides
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps you dry
- The active fabric is softer and quieter for max comfort
- Regular cut with room for layering over tights or chamois
- Reinforced seat protects from wear and tear
- Keep your pants clear of chains with adjustable leg width
- Reflective details keep you visible in low light
- Stash small items in the rear waist pocket