C3 GORE-TEX Active Jacket - Men's
C3 Gore-Tex Active Jacket
Don't let ominous rain clouds stop you from road cycling or trail riding, at least not when you're packing the Men's C3 Gore-Tex Active Jacket by Gore Wear. This lightweight rain shell stows inside its zippered rear pocket, allowing you to carry it in your jersey pocket or stuff it into a hydration pack. It's designed with Gore Wear's Active fit, which follows your body closely to minimize excess flapping, but without it being overly tight and restrictive.
The Gore-Tex Active membrane acts as an impenetrable barrier to passing showers and heavy downpours. However, Gore-Tex Active is much softer, quieter, and more breathable than standard Gore-Tex. This means you'll remain extremely dry from the inside-out while pushing yourself at a brisk cadence and sweating, plus you won't get annoyed by the constant rustling associated with a standard waterproof jacket.
- Lightweight, minimalist shell for cycling in rainy weather
- Gore-Tex Active is waterproof, highly breathable, and soft
- Active construction isn't as noisy as traditional Gore-Tex
- Active fit follows your body without being restrictive
- Zippered chest pocket for storage on the road or trail
- Folds inside zippered rear pocket for compact travel
- Adjustable drawstring hemline keeps out chilly air
- Reflective accents along sides, front, and backside
- Item #GWR000B
- [membrane] GORE-TEX Active, [face fabric] polyester, [lining] nylon
- Active (semi-fitted)
- 1 zippered chest, 1 rear zippered (jacket stows inside)
- reflective accents at front, rear, sides
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.