Knickers with a knack for kicking aside the cold.
Getting out on chilly mornings may take some coaxing, but with the Gore Wear C3 Women's 3/4 Tights+ you'll be covered with a little extra warmth to take away the bite of cool gusts and shady canyons. These knickers have a knack for keeping you toasty, with a stretchy combination of polyamide and elastane that gives you a little extra coverage. The fabric is constructed with strategic paneling that takes seams off of sensitive areas prone to rubbing, and secures them flat for added comfort. A soft and supple chamois cushions your sit bones on longer rides, soaking up some vibrations from rough roads, and wicking away moisture while you push through the miles. The waist is crafted to secure in place free of elastic, preventing uncomfortable pinching and bunching so you can stay comfortable with a fuss-free fit.
- 3/4-tights for coverage on chilly shoulder-season rides
- Stretchy construction wraps and support your muscles
- Panels take the seams away from sensitive zones
- Elastic-free waist prevents pinching for fuss-free fit
- Women's specific chamois cushions sit bones on long rides
- Stay visible when the lighting is dim with reflective piping